How can using an Oxygen BAR benefits my health?
- Heightens concentration, alertness and memory
- Oxygen strengthens your immune system, memory, thinking and sight
- Promotes healing and counters aging
- Strengthens your heart, reduces the risk of heart attack
- Calms your mind and stabilizes your nervous system
- Speeds up the body’s recovery after physical exertion
- Provides a natural remedy for headache, migraines and hangovers
- Relieves temporary altitude discomfort
- Improves digestion and cell metabolism
- Relieves muscle stiffness, supports pre-athletic performance
- Lessens Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and gives you better sleep patterns
When we don’t get enough oxygen our body’s react. We get sluggish, irritable, and have trouble concentrating. unfortunately, we reduce the amount of oxygen going into our body’s just by living our day to day lives. Our diet, Stress, chlorinated tap water and even aging reduces the normal amount of oxygen in our body’s. Alarmingly, medical research has indicated that oxygen deficiency is probably the greatest cause of degenerative disease like cancer and diabetes. Increasing the quality and amount of oxygen in our life could be the smartest decision you’ll ever make.
What is an Oxygen Bar?
A non-medical, oxygen generated system that delivers 92% to 98% pure oxygen offering 4 to 5 times the amount of oxygen present in normal air, clients sit or lie relaxed and inhales pure oxygen combined with natural aromatherapy scents, an oxygen bar sessions ranges from 5 to 30 minutes and can be used daily to deliver desired health benefits.
How important is oxygen to my body?
- Less than 200 years ago the earth’s atmosphere comprised of 40% oxygen today we breath only 21%.
- Lack of oxygen in our universe is due to pollution, burning of fossil fuels and overall destruction of the ozone layer.
- Everyday we breath 20,000 times.
- Research has demonstrated that our vital lung capacity decreases 5% with every decade of life. This lung elasticity means less oxygen.
- Blood is the liquid carrier of oxygen that fuels all systems, stimulates chemicals reactions and cleans itself of wastes and toxins.
- By mass oxygen makes up 90% of the water molecules; water makes up 65% – 75% of the human body.
- The brain which makes up 2% of our total mass, and requires 20% of the body’s oxygen needs.
- Almost all cancerous beginnings are due to lack of cell oxygenation.
- Cancer attacks every organ in our body, except the heart because of the abnormal supply of oxygen.
Why do I need more oxygen?
It seems a bit strange at first…after all, oxygen’s all around us. And the fact that you’re still alive and kicking means you’re getting enough, right? Science shows that increasing the oxygenation levels in your body has a lot of benefits. It’s the secret to a young, fresh appearance, healthy cell composition, mental alertness, increased physical stamina and boosting your immune system.
Who needs more oxygen?
Virtually everybody could use more oxygen for overall well-being and to relieve stress. Studies have shown that individuals in certain circumstances can definitely benefit from oxygenating their body’s. People who live in populated cities, detoxifying their body’s, trying to lose weight, suffer from migraine and headaches, allergy sufferers, athletes and body builders, frequent flyers, people who require maximum mental alertness and people who need extreme physical stamina and endurance can benefit from oxygen.
Where do you get the Oxygen?
The oxygen from our oxygen bar comes from self-contained machines called oxygen concentrators (non-medical), not high pressure cylinders, so our products are completely safe. All of the oxygen bar equipment is compliant with the FDA and CSA and CE approved. These non-medical concentrators use a technology called Pressure Swing Adsorption, a NASA created technology that filters out Nitrogen, Argon and other trace gasses from the ambient air. This technology then puts the separated oxygen molecule to 92% purity to the recipient and the Nitrogen and other gasses get released back into the atmosphere.
Is breathing oxygen in an oxygen bar harmful?
There is no risk and no adverse effects with the short-term use of oxygen. The American lung association has said that breathing oxygen from an oxygen bar for less than 30 minutes (one oxygen bar session) has no harmful effects and there is no evidence that oxygen used in bars can be dangerous to a normal person’s health.