The premier herb for supporting healthy liver/gallbladder function, Milk Thistle has a unique antioxidant action specific to the liver that protects and builds the liver. Supports digestion and lactation. Also known as Mary’s Thistle, named for the white mottling on its leaves that was said to look like milk from Mother Mary, Milk Thistle has been used for liver strengthening for many centuries. Native to Southern Europe and Asia, now grows throughout the world. May support already healthy blood sugar levels
- Milk Thistle is Great for Supporting Healthy Liver, Gallbladder Function
- Supports Digestion and Lactation
- No Preservatives, Gluten and Dairy, Synthetic Colors, Artificial Flavors, or Sweeteners
- All our Herbs are Organically Grown, Ethically Wild Harvested or Selectively Cultivated
- FDA cGMP compliant, Non-GMO, Kosher Certified and Vegan Certified
*INGREDIENTS: USP Grade Vegetable Glycerine, Purified Water, Milk Thistle Seed (Silybum marianum)
NOTE: Consult your healthcare provider if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition.
SUGGESTED USE: .5mL (10 drops) 1 to 3 times a day, or as needed. Shake well.
SUPPORT SYSTEM: Liver Protect